Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Name Piece

Adam Almontaser
By Adam Almontaser

My name is Adam Almontaser. Most Adam’s I know are pretty funny, like Adam Sandler. And, I’m pretty funny myself. I'm like a jack in the box to little kids! Most think of me as a class clown. But I can be serious sometimes. My dad really liked the name Adam so he chose it for me and my mom liked it too. My dad wanted my name a lot so that’s why he decided to choose it.
My friends often think of my name with trouble…. Okay sometimes I can be a troublemaker. Like when I shot a pencil at my 5th grade teacher’s leg, he was cool with it though. Me and him have a good relationship he’s like my friend.. But other than that, I am very smart. I have a really great average in math. I feel very special for having my name even though many people have it. This is because my name is one of the first names to ever be used on Earth. That says something nice….

But I feel angry when people make fun of my name. They say Ah-DUMB and circle me and say they. That’s when I get into trouble. I go crazy and get all of them back and say you’re the one calling a person with a 97 average dumb? That just makes them 100 times dumber if you understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment